Deadline of abstract submission
14 March 2022
- Please submit your abstract online, by using online abstract submission form.
- Abstract sent by surface mail cannot be accepted.
- Deadline for abstract submission is March 14, 2022 at 12 p.m. GMT+1
- The acceptance of abstracts will be notified by email to the presenting authors
- Accepted abstract means that the author is committed to present it at the Scientific Session or Scientific Exhibition.
- Once abstract is accepted, the corresponding author(s) is expected to register for the meeting.
- At least one co-author of accepted abstract must register for the meeting. Failure to register with full payment will result in exclusion from the Scientific Program.
- Submitted abstract(s) should have not already been presented at another meeting or published in a journal
- Abstract should be presented and presented in English, which is the official language of the congress, using accurate grammar and spelling suitable for publication.
- Corresponding author should complete the abstract submission form.
- Corresponding author will be responsible for all future communications.
- If the presenting author and corresponding author are not the same person, the corresponding author’s information is required.